Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ebay, Amazon and Other Companies Using Long Tail Marketing in Adsense Buys

As part of my investigation into long tail marketing, I have been dooing oodles of Google searches on a wide variety of topics. One thing I have discovered, and many of you have as well is that Ebay and Amazon are buying up lots of really strange adsense words.

A search for Lint brings up this ad.
Lint
Lint for sale. aff
Check out the deals now!
www.eBay.com

hmm., I've never considered selling my lint on ebay, but I'm looking at that little tray in the dryer as a renuable resource of pizza money.

Okay if lint is for sale, what about dirt.

Discount Products on eBay
Search for all items andsave now! affiliate.
www.eBay.com

I wonder if this is dirt cheap. :D

One thing Google has started to do is denote that these ads are from affiliates and not the companies themselves.

Try out these searches yourself using the google search at the bottom of this page. Clicking links has never been so much fun! (Results open in new window)





Google














8 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Yeah, I noticed that but amazon and ebay still directly benefit from these advertising campaigns.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Marketing information.

Advanced Business Marketing

More business marketing information you can use.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent calgary internet marketing articlre.
Keep up the great calgary internet marketing blog. I find it very informative. I check back soon
Thanks again for a great and informative calgary internet marketing articlre.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Affiliate marketing combined with Search Engine Optimization like San Diego SEO is a great way to go.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Your website has truly inspired me and I would like to know more. Please add some further details!

Thanks,
online start business

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

making money open site - How To Get OVER ONE MILLION Of The Very Best Ways to Stay Home And Make Money � with our making money open site

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yjcmu tlfta モンクレール レディース 人気 モンクレール ダウン 新作モンクレール jdifn ahdqzz Blogger: Long Tail Marketing - Post a Comment vnrvunj ダウン モンクレー モンクレール モンクレール レディース ジャケット wyvzyzz ttkly モンクレールレディースダウンジャケット モンクレール 青山 moncler 販売店 mwalmbtj moncler 販売店 モンクレール 青山 moncler ジャケット gshxehxp

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger فروشگاه اینترنتی said...

I love surfing the internet for blogs that areexactly like this blog.. If you are interested in checking out my blog and making a post that would be great.
https://www.baneh.com
thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google